Saturday, October 5, 2013

H.H. Duke Franz-Friedrich of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1882 - 1945)


1882, May 26[1]
H.H. Duke Franz Friedrich of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Parents: H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke and H.I.H. the Hereditary Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Place: Palermo
Names: Friedrich Franz
Godparents:[2]
H.I.M. The German Emperor
H.I.M. The Emperor of Russia
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.R.H. the Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.R.H. Grand Duchess Alexandrine, Dowager Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael Michaelovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Olga Feodorovna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Marie Pavlovna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Alexandra Josephovna of Russia
H.H. Duke Paul of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.S.H. the Dowager Fürstin Caroline Reuss- Köstritz



[1] Neue Preußische Zeitung May 28, 1882
[2] Gedenkbuch Mecklenburg-Schwerin Braunschweig-Lüneburg

No comments:

Post a Comment