Saturday, October 5, 2013

H.H. Duchess Cecilie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1886 - 1954)


1886, November 1[1]
H.H. Duchess Cecilie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Parents: T.R.H. the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Place: Schlosskirche, Schwerin
Names: Cecilie Auguste Marie
Godparents:
H.I.M. The German Empress
H.I.M. The Empress of Russia
H.M. The Queen of Württemberg
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz
H.R.H. the Dowager Grand Duchess Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.I.H. the Tsarevitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Princess Olga Feodorovna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Princess Marie Pavlovna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Prince Michael Michaelovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Prince Georg Michaelovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Prince Alexander Michaelovitch of Russia
H.H. Duchess Elizabeth of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.S.H. Duke Georg of Leuchtenberg
H.S.H. Prince Heinrich XVIII Reuss


[1] Grossherzoglich Mecklenburg-Schwerinscher Staats-Kalender 1887

No comments:

Post a Comment