Saturday, October 5, 2013

H.H. Duchess Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1879 - 1952)


1880, January 30[1]
H.H. Duchess Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Parents: H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke and H.I.H. the Hereditary Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Place: Schlosskirche Schwerin
Names: Alexandrine Auguste
Godparents:[2]
H.I.M. The German Emperor (represented by General von Treekow)
H.I.M. The Emperor of Russia
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.R.H. the Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.R.H. Grand Duchess Alexandrine, Dowager Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.I.H. the Grand Duke Michael Nichaelovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Marie Pavlovna of Russia


[1] Grossherzoglich Mecklenburg-Schwerinscher Staats-Kalender 1881
[2] Neue Preußische Zeitung February 3 1880 

No comments:

Post a Comment