Friday, January 24, 2014

H.R.H. Prince Alfred of Edinburgh (1874 - 1899)

1874, November 23[1]
H.R.H. Prince Alfred of Edinburgh
Parents: H.R.H and H.R. & I.H. the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh
Place: the Lower Bow Room, Buckingham Palace, London
Names: Alfred Alexander William Ernest Albert
Godparents:
H.M. The Queen of Great Britain & Ireland
H.I.M. The Emperor of Russia (represented by H.I.H. the Ceasarevitch of Russia)
H.I.M. The Emperor of Germany (represented by H.R.H. the Duke of Connaught)
H.H. the Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (represented by H.R.H. Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein)
H.I. & R.H. the Crown Princess of Germany (represented by H.R.H. Princess Christian of Schleswig-Holstein)
H.R.H. the Prince of Wales



[1] The Times November 24, 1874

No comments:

Post a Comment