Saturday, January 4, 2014

H.R.H. the Crown Prince Karl of Württemberg (1823 - 1891)

1823, March 21[1]
H.R.H. the Crown Prince Karl of Württemberg
Parents: T.M. The King and Queen of Württemberg
Place: Stuttgart
Names: Karl Friedrich Alexander
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Emperor of Russia
H.I.M. The Dowager Empress of Russia
H.M. Queen Charlotte, the Dowager Queen of Württemberg (present)
H.I.H. Grand Duke Constantine of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Nicholas of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Alexandra Feodorevna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael of Russia
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Joseph, Palatine of Hungary
H.I. & R.H. Archduchess Maria Dorothea of Austria
H.R.H. the Prince of Orange
H.R.H. the Princess of Orange
H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar
H.I.H. the Hereditary Grand Duchess of Saxe-Weimar
H.H. the Hereditary Princess of Saxe- Hildburghausen
H.H. Duchess Henriette of Württemberg
H.H. Princess Charlotte of Württemberg
H.H. Princess Elisabeth of Württemberg
H.H. Prince Alexander of Württemberg



[1] The Times April 2, 1823

No comments:

Post a Comment