Saturday, August 2, 2014

H.R.H. Hereditary Prince Ernst-August of Hanover (1914 - 1987)

1914, May 9
H.R.H. Hereditary Prince Ernst-August of Hanover
Parents: T.R.H. The Duke and Duchess of Brunswick-Luneburg
Place: Royal Cathedral, Brunswick
Names: Ernst-August Georg Wilhelm Christian Ludwig Franz Joseph Nikolaus
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Emperor of Germany
H.I.M. The Emperor of Austria
H.I.M. The Emperor of Russia
H.I.M. The Empress of Germany
H.M. The King of England
H.M. The King of Bavaria
H.R.H. The Duke of Cumberland
H.R.H. The Duchess of Cumberland
H.R.H. The Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.R.H. Prince Adalbert of Prussia
H.R.H. Prince Oscar of Prussia
H.G.D.H. Prince Maximilian of Baden
The 1st Royal Bavarian Heavy Cavalry Regiment



Unfortunately I did not record where I obtained this information from but it would most likely have been from newspapers I researched in the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment