Saturday, May 10, 2014

H.R.H. Prince Ernst Heinrich of Saxony (1896 - 1971)

1896, December 11[1]
H.R.H. Prince Ernst Heinrich of Saxony
Parents: T.R.H. the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Saxony
Place: The Chapel of the Princely Palace, Dresden.
Names: Ernst Heinrich Ferdinand Franz Joseph Otto Maria Melchiades
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Emperor of Austria (represented by Archduke Leopold Ferdinand of Austria)
H.R.H. Archduke Ferdinand, Grand Duke of Tuscany (represented by Archduke Leopold Ferdinand of Austria) H.I.M. The Emperor of Austria (represented by Archduke Leopold Ferdinand of Austria)
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Otto of Austria (represented by Prince Johan Georg of Saxony)
H.I. & R.H. Archduchess Maria Josepha of Austria (represented by Princess Mathilde of Saxony)
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Joseph Ferdinand of Austria
H.I. & R.H. Archduchess Margarethe of Austria

Guests:
H.M. The King of Saxony
H.M. The Queen of Saxony
H.I. & R.H. Archduchess Alice, Grand Duchess of Tuscany
H.R.H. Prince Georg of Saxony
H.R.H. Prince Johann Georg of Saxony and his wife
H.R.H. Princess Mathilde of Saxony
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Leopold Ferdinand of Austria
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Joseph Ferdinand of Austria
H.I. & R.H. Archduke Peter Ferdinand of Austria
H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
H.S.H. Furst Reuss
H.S.H. the Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg
H.S.H. Princess Feodora of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg



[1] Das Vaterland December 12, 1896

No comments:

Post a Comment