Friday, March 7, 2014

H.R.H. Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden & Norway (1882 - 1973)

1882, November 25[1]
H.R.H. Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden & Norway
Parents: T.R.H. the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Sweden
Place:
Names: Oscar Fredrik Vilhelm Olaf Gustaf Adolf
Godparents:
H.M. The King of Sweden & Norway
H.M. The Queen of Sweden & Norway
H.I.M. The Emperor of Germany
H.I.M. The Empress of Germany
H.I.M. The Queen of Saxony
H.M. The Queen of Roumania
H.I.M. the Empress Eugenie of France
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Baden
H.R.H. the Grand Duchess of Baden
H.R.H. the Duchess of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha
H.R.H. the Duke of Nassau
H.S.H. the Dowager Princess of Weid
H.R.H. the Duke of Gottland
H.R.H. Princess Eugenie of Sweden & Norway
H.I. & R.H. the Crown Prince of Germany
H.I. & R.H. the Crown Princess of Germany
H.R.H. the Crown Princess of Denmark
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Olga
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael Michaelovitch of Russia
H.G.D.H. Prince William of Baden
H.I.H. Princess Marie of Baden



[1] Oskar II – En Lefnadsteckning af A. Hasselgren 1908

No comments:

Post a Comment