Saturday, February 22, 2014

H.G.D.H. Prince Maximilian of Baden (1867 - 1929)

1867, August 3[1]
H.G.D.H. Prince Maximilian of Baden
Parents: H.G.D.H. Prince Wilhelm and H.I.H. Princess Marie of Baden
Place: Baden
Names: Maximilian Alexander Friedrich Wilhelm
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Empress of Russia
H.M. The King of Prussia
H.M. The Queen of Prussia
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Baden
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Marie, Duchess of Leuchtenberg
H.I.H. Duke Nicholas of Leuchtenberg
H.G.D.H. Margrave Max of Baden
H.H. the Duke of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha
H.G.D.H. the Duchess of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha

Guests:
H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke of Baden
H.G.D.H. Prince Karl of Baden
H.G.D.H. Princess Mary of Baden, Duchess of Hamilton
Lady Mary Douglas Hamilton
H.S.H. Prince Woldemar of Lippe
H.G.D.H. Princess Sophie of Lippe
H.G.D.H. Princess Elizabeth of Baden
H.I.H. Princess Elizabeth of Leuchtenberg
H.I.H. Prince Sergei of Leuchtenberg



[1] Freiberger Zeitung August 7, 1867

No comments:

Post a Comment